Lindy Booth
Relationship Partner
Edmund Edwards
Occupation
Watcher
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Teagan had been assigned a new Slayer, and apparently his name was Denholm. The small English redhead was up for any challenge but just hoped it wouldn't be like the last time. Also.. hopefully she was going to be able to keep her secret.

It was a legitimate worry for her for the simple fact that if any Slayer she was assigned to found out about her and Edmund, or if the council found out somehow, she was ruined. But the fact that she would have to hide that secret of being in love with a vampire when she'd be around Denholm to train and make sure he stayed alive a lot of the time..she worried.

She hoped it wouldn't impact her time with Edmund either but she'd explained the situation and Edmund had seemed to understand. And she was careful, nothing would expose her. Honestly the challenge of a new Slayer, getting to actually play the role she as destined for gave her excitement. And then she heard footsteps coming down the alley toward her. It was dark, so she couldn't see the person yet until they got into the street light. "Denholm..is that you? If so you're late." The English woman quipped.

Denholm Herbert

--------------------
user posted image

SIG and AVI made by ME
PM
^
Denholm Herbert
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 05:15 PM
Denholm Herbert
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

"Sorry. Traffic." Which was a laugh and a half, because Denholm only lived around the block and had walked to where they were supposed to meet. He didn't even have his license and he wondered if the Watcher knew that. "So, you're my new Watcher." He spoke as he glanced her over. "I guess you'll do." He chuckled softly as he pulled a stake out of his pocket and looked at her. "Where do we start?" He asked.

Teagan Nash
PMEmail
^
Teagan Nash
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 08:59 PM
Teagan Nash
Face Claim
Lindy Booth
Relationship Partner
Edmund Edwards
Occupation
Watcher
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Teagan ran a tight ship.. and she didn't tolerate insubordination or any other form of disobeying an authority figure. But she could understand that he was late because of traffic.. it happened. But.. she didn't see a car so maybe he just got stuck having to wait to cross a road or something, surely. "It's fine..we just met, and it's the first time..but do not let it happen again or there will be disciplinary actions on you. And yes I'm your Watcher, Teagan Nash." The Englishwoman raised a brow.

"I'd like to know what's so amusing about me being your Watcher, because you looked quite amused at the fact. And yeah.. I'll do.. guess you'll do as a Slayer." She was just handing his quip back to him, letting him know she didn't take any shit from anyone because she didn't. She was here to do a job in which she was entrusted to do and she was going to do it. "Alright well, least you're prepared..we'll start with that vampire coming out of the ground."

Denholm Herbert

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Site skin by Rach. at Delusional, SP, RPGD & CC.