Avril Lavigne
Relationship Partner
Gladwyn Powers
Occupation
Slayer
Species
Slayer
< She/Her >

Desiree needed a break, and that break was coming in the form of a night out on the town in one of the local bars. And this wasn't just any bar. While it wasn't a big night club, the place was rowdy which is just what she needed and wanted right now. She wanted to drink and have some fun and maybe dance with some guys and just get wild and tonight was her night for that. She would show some guys just how sexy she was.

Wearing a ripped up pair of fishnet stockings under a red and black plaid skirt, a black crop top that showed off her flat toned mid section and the crop top was a bit freyed on the hem and had a skull that stretched across her breasts and she had on a pair of heavy black studded biker boots and her hair was down and..well it was a hot mess but the Slayer didn't give a fuck she wanted to drink and party.

Her tiny frame moved into the club flicking her tongue ring through her teeth just waiting. She got up to the bar and that's when she met this cute guy..probably stupid college frat boy. 'Can I get you a drink.' "Well boy bring it on, yeah..I want an appletini.. extra strong." Give her a nice buzz to start off her night with and then..she'd party with the hard stuff. And as she started dancing with the guy and moving her hips against him..she spotted a guy who kept looking at her..oh he's hot she thought..and the were locking as as she danced. Was he walking over to her?

Gladwyn Powers

--------------------
user posted image

SIG and AVI by ME
PM
^
Gladwyn Powers
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 04:13 PM
Gladwyn Powers
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

Words: Some / Wearing: Clothes / Tag: Desiree Jameson
Gladwyn watched as she danced with some random guy and he smiled as he admired her from across the room before he slowly walked over and tapped the guy on the shoulder. "Mind if I cut in?" He asked with a smile and when the guy walked away, he couldn't help but smile as he took Desiree's hand and smiled. "I couldn't help but notice you." He told her as he slid one hand onto her shoulder and the other into her hand, pulling her closer as a slow song came on and they began to dance together.
Chris - PST - AIM
✰ template coded by KitKatPaddyWhack of Caution. If interested in this template, please PM.
PMEmail
^
Desiree Jameson
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 08:59 PM
Desiree Jameson
Face Claim
Avril Lavigne
Relationship Partner
Gladwyn Powers
Occupation
Slayer
Species
Slayer
< She/Her >

Desiree almost had to laugh when the guy she was dancing with looked stunned and stuttered about how Desiree was his girl and that he found her first. But honestly, Desiree thought this blond guy who walked up was sexy as all hell and she definitely wanted a piece of him. The Slayer rolled her eyes at the weird skinny guy who Gladwyn had cut in on and pushed him away. "Sorry, time for you to go find someone else, I think I just did.. and you can absolutely cut in." She grinned at the guy.

Paying no mind to anything but this guy in front of her now, her short thin frame was stood before Gladwyn and as he took her shoulder and her hand, her free arm slipped around his waist as the slow song came on. She pressed herself to him and she didn't plan on letting go.

Something about him just drew her in and she didn't know how to describe it but she liked it..though maybe she sensed he might be a troublemaking type like her. "Really, what caught your eye, and can I at least get the name of the guy who saved me from that lame ass? Names Desiree.. you can call me Des." If she were being honest part of her felt like getting in trouble tonight, and wondered what she could get herself into..maybe with this guy preferably.

Gladwyn Powers

PM
^
Gladwyn Powers
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 02:16 AM
Gladwyn Powers
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

Gladwyn had actually thought of being slightly dishonest, since it was her cute behind that had drawn him over to her, but when she pressed herself to him, and he could feel how close she was, his hand slid down and squeezed her ass playfully. "Truthfully? I just thought your ass was really fucking sexy." He admitted with a grin as he leaned over, dipping her and pressing his lips upon hers with a grin, wondering how she would react to that statement about her behind.

Desiree Jameson
PMEmail
^
Desiree Jameson
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 08:26 PM
Desiree Jameson
Face Claim
Avril Lavigne
Relationship Partner
Gladwyn Powers
Occupation
Slayer
Species
Slayer
< She/Her >

Desiree smirked and raised a brow and laughed a little bit as she watched him. She was wondering just what drew him over here, but in all reality, she knew she was hot, she knew she got a lot of looks, that was no secret to her. When he reached down to squeeze her ass, she let out a little bit of a squeal and her eyes brightened a little. "Oh, touchy feely tonight..huh?" She smirked and trailed her hand down his chest and stopped just above his pants to give him a smirk and laughed and just trailed it back upwards.

She wasn't expecting to be dipped like that. She gasped a little and bent with him and kissed him back and damn he was a great kisser, but she smirked at the comment about her ass. "Glad you like it..bet you'd think it was cute with nothing on wouldn't you. And bold, I like bold. What else are you willing to do?" If she tempted him enough she would see just what he was willing to do and how far he was willing to go. "I have no boundaries.." and it was true, she didn't.

Gladwyn Powers

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Site skin by Rach. at Delusional, SP, RPGD & CC.