Toggle Cbox

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Just Crashing (Lindsey)
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 08:27 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteadyThe Hyperion was a place Faith visited on a daily basis more so it was where she lived alongside Angel and the crew he had left from the battle with the Senior partners. Faith could admit Angel joining Wolfram and Hart was a low blow for even him but she trusted his judgement not like many others. After grabbing something to eat Faith left the Slayer Organization to get the scoop on what the plan was for tonight in the whole which part of Los Angeles were slayers needed and so on and so forth. Faith became a responsible adult in the whole sense of things as she was responsible for the activated slayers in this region of the world as well as fighting the bad guys.When she returned to the emptied hotel, Faith noticed the lobby was missing her two favorite souled vampires and decided to just work on her martial arts to get a little better each day. Faith and Buffy were the two strongest slayers in the world, the chosen two as Faith put it not one slayer in the history of time had lived this long as Faith or Buffy. Faith was once corrupted by the powers of evil but now she would never fall under that temptation again all thanks to Angel who she felt she owed her life to and not the loving kind of way.Faith did some high classed back flips and threw some knives at some targets and each time she threw a almost hundred percent rating. Los Angeles was a huge city and their were a lot of monsters to slay and kill. While training she sensed someone had entered into the hotel maybe to ask for Angel Investigations team to help in a case. Faith wasn't much for greetings nowadays but she said why not and took herself out of training mode. Wherever the others were at didn't want to make an appearance and so Faith walked out to find out who the lucky person was."If your looking for Angel, check back in a few hours." Faith said hoping the person would come back when the boss-man was around.girlwhowaited @ (​shine)(cttw​)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 02:03 AM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Lindsey had come into the hotel because he'd finished his walk while trying to come up with a logical explanation for things. How was he back, how the living hell was this happening? He'd been in the grave for what felt like months on end it seemed, so he didn't understand this at all. Who brought him back? Angel wasn't saying a damn word about it and even if he knew what the deal was, he honestly might not even believe it so..he didn't bring it up, he left it alone. Maybe in time he'd get the answers he so desperately wanted and needed.

But the fact that for some reason, his enemy in the past was going to be in his life again, but the fact that Lin had no drive to hurt him..or anyone. He felt like Wolfram and Hart and the Senior Partners were so far behind him. He just didn't know what to make of all this. What he did know was he was shattered, he was still hurting inside. It was like the past bubbled up in his mind and the memories hurt like acid searing his heart and mind. He would keep that deep introspection to himself.

But as he entered the hotel through the front door, his black cowboy boots shuffling along the floor, he'd at least managed to grab him a meal that was descent because he might as well eat instead of ending himself up back in the grave from starvation. He had on a new pair of Wrangler jeans and a red button up..he had found them on his bed here at the hotel..that shocked him and he wondered who'd gotten them for him. But when he heard the voice, Lindsey stopped dead in his tracks at the top of the lobby steps..and he was face to face..almost with Faith Lehane. Memories of hiring him with Lilah to assassinate Angel filtered through his mind. "I'm..not looking for Angel..Faith." The words struggled to come out out of pure shock. "Been here a bit. This is..if I thought rising from the grave was unexpected, this tops it." It really did pale in comparison to seeing the Slayer again.

Faith Lehane

--------------------
user posted image

Sig and Avi made by LaLa
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 07:39 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"I'm..not looking for Angel..Faith."A voice said then continued."Been here a bit. This is..if I thought rising from the grave was unexpected, this tops it." Faith stopped dead in her tracks when she recognized the voice. She spun around towards the door and saw Lindsey McDonald standing there. Lindsey was wearing a red button up shirt with eans and his black cowboy boots. He looked good. Faith smiled then spoke."Hey Lindsey."Faith said, still trying to get used to the idea of him being back. Last time she saw, he worked for Wolfram & Hart and hired her to assassinate Angel. Clearing those thoughts away, Faith looked at him then spoke"How does it feel being back?"She asked, hopng that she wasn't being rude for asking. He's the only other person besdes Buffy that hse knows that's come back from being dead. She was curious as to know what he was doing here, though."So Linds, what brings you by?" girlwhowaited @ (​shine)(cttw​)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 04:21 AM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Well she was being more cordial than Lindsey expected her to be if he was being honest with himself. He expected her to want to throw him into a wall. But she wasn't doing that at all, and maybe he wasn't giving her enough credit to go off of. "Hey, wow I haven't sounded that informal or that cordial with someone in a long time. And..I'm guessing..like me you're trying to turn over a new leaf." What else would she be doing here and not be kicking his teeth in after all he'd done. But he wouldn't comment further, because part of him was actually grateful.

He had to admit she didn't look bad herself for what probably went on with her and everything a few years before because she doubted it was all sugar plums and rainbows. "Honestly being back just feels like..well like I'm still dead weight because my body don't feel like my body yet like it did before. I guess it'll take some time getting used to not being in hell..in a not so physical body." That was true. His body still felt like somewhat of a lead brick.

And then she asked what brought him by. How did he say that the Hyperion was probably going to be the only place he could possibly stay? He knew she'd question the likes of Angel on that decision and to be honest didn't exactly blame her for doing so or anything. "Honestly I'm here because when I came back..I was tossed on Angel's doorstep and I really don't got anywhere else I could possibly go..so I'm here. And I'll probably not be goin' anywhere any time soon. So what brings you around?" He was shocked they were just standing here talking like this.

Faith Lehane
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 05:57 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"Hey, wow I haven't sounded that informal or that cordial with someone in a long time. And..I'm guessing..like me you're trying to turn over a new leaf."Lindsey said. Faith nodded then spoke."Its ok. Yeah I am turning over a new leaf. I'm making amends for all the things I've done"She said in a soft tone. Lindsey spoke up."Honestly being back just feels like..well like I'm still dead weight because my body don't feel like my body yet like it did before. I guess it'll take some time getting used to not being in hell..in a not so physical body."He said. Faith understood what he was saying. When Buffy came back from the dead, it took a while for her to get used to being alive again. Faith looked at him."I hear ya. You just have to take it one day at a time. You'll be whole again in no time"She said, trying to comfort him. Lindsey spoke again."Honestly I'm here because when I came back..I was tossed on Angel's doorstep and I really don't got anywhere else I could possibly go..so I'm here. And I'll probably not be goin' anywhere any time soon. So what brings you around?"He said. Faith smiled, realizing that him beinng was going to be a good thing. She looked at him."I'm glad you're here. Angel won't mind you being here either. There are plenty of rooms in this place"She said then continued. "After defeating The First & watching Sunnydale be destroyed, Me, Buffy & our team decided to come to LA to help Angel"Sunnydale had been destroyed after the battle with The First. Buffy & the others were sent here to LA to help Angel & his crew locate and destroy the Hell Gates before evil is unleashed. Faith didn't wanna give Lindsey too much info.girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 09:00 PM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

That's exactly what Lindsey would try and do himself, make amends for all of the bad done but part of him wondered if it was really as achievable as he wanted it to be. Would he get the chance? He knew what he did in the past and he fully admitted. Honestly when it all came back to him, the thought explicitly hurt him. "That's pretty much what I'm trying to do, make amends for everything. Guess it feels good not to be alone." But the look in his eyes said 'do you somehow still hold a grudge?' He just couldn't help but wonder but she was talking to him like this was nothing so..he didn't question it.

He was working on becoming whole again, he was. He just felt like pieces were splintered off. He felt like he was ripped raw in his emotions. "And I'll believe you'll find the new leaf you're working on finding. If it means anything much." But blue eyes looked at Faith when she said that Angel wouldn't mind him being here. "I'm trying to let that get in my mind. Guess the first night getting a nine milometer to my head still..it gets to a person but I can't blame him. I know he won't mind me being here.. I don't think he wants to deal with me yet so I stay outta his way." Of course while trying to find a way to actually start his path and get in the right direction.

At least she knew why she was back, he just wished he could say the same but he couldn't even if he wanted to. It seemed like she had what she needed in her head to make her purpose work. Lindsey was trying to find his. But the Oracles brought him back for a reason and when he cam back it was like all the bad things slammed into him to make him realize..they were giving his ass a second chance. "Seems like a worthy cause. I don't know where to start with Angel, if we're being honest. I don't know what I'm supposed to do yet. Or if I should just walk up and..plead my case. Although hey at least you and I can probably benefit from sticking close..we want the same thing."

Faith Lehane

(OOC: Not sure where this is going but I'm down for anything.)
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 3 2016, 06:58 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"That's pretty much what I'm trying to do, make amends for everything. Guess it feels good not to be alone."Lindsey said. It was comforting to know that she wasn't alone in her quest for redemption. She looked at Lindsey."Its nice not being the only one looking for redemption"She said. Lindsey spoke up."And I'll believe you'll find the new leaf you're working on finding. If it means anything much."Lindey said. faith smiled at the sincerity in his voice."Thanks. You'll find yours too"She saaid. Blue eyes looked at her when she mention Angel not minding him being here."I'm trying to let that get in my mind. Guess the first night getting a nine milometer to my head still..it gets to a person but I can't blame him. I know he won't mind me being here.. I don't think he wants to deal with me yet so I stay outta his way"He said. She understood what he meant. Her first night here was a little awkward as well."Things were tense with me & Angel when I arrived. Things have calmed down since I've been here"She said, thinking back to the night she first arrived here. Angel wasn't happy to see her at all. Buffy managed to calm him down after a while. She didn't blame him for the way he re-acted. She did some messed things to Wesley when she worked for Wolfram & Hart. To this day, she's not proud of herself.She was oulled from her thoughts when Lindsey spoke."Seems like a worthy cause. I don't know where to start with Angel, if we're being honest. I don't know what I'm supposed to do yet. Or if I should just walk up and..plead my case. Although hey at least you and I can probably benefit from sticking close..we want the same thing."Lindsey said. Faith smiled at that then spoke up."Just wait for him to be in a good mood then try talking to him. Since we're on the same mission, I think we should help each other meet our goal"She said. They could keep an eye on each other and make sure they don't slip back into their old ways.girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Sep 7 2016, 11:00 PM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Lindsey did think it was definitely nice to not being the only one searching for something like redemption. The fact that he wasn't alone made him feel better about the entire situation. At least he knew that someone would help him if he needed to be held accountable for any action. Someone that would put him back on the right path. "Yeah, it really is, means we can be accountability buddies." Made him sound like they were on Jenny Craig not trying to gain redemption but really the concept stuck for the situation at hand.

He just nodded when she told him he'd find his too, and he was definitely trying hard to believe that. He wanted to believe it more than anything else. "I guess I can say the same, the only hostile thing he did was point the gun at my head and ask me how the hell I was here and I wasn't gonna pick a fight on it so..I let that go. And yeah I'll..see if I can't talk to him later, he seems more open to listen than he used to since whatever deal he made. I just need to find what I'm going to be doing if this is what my life is now." Because he couldn't just aimlessly wander.

He definitely figured that he could help each other..he already was seeing her so close, like a sister. "I agree with ya there, we can help each other, and we can be a team..I think with our skills we would be a good fighting force with Angel. I'm deadly with a sword. I could help you brush up on training." He actually had one thing he had to say before anything happened further. "Faith, I'm sorry, for back then, and what I was ordered to make you do. What I physically told you to try and do to Angel. I.. have so much regret for so many things from back then." And he really did.

Faith Lehane
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 8 2016, 07:13 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"Yeah, it really is, means we can be accountability buddies."Lindsey said. Faith smled at that, liking the way it sounded. She looked at Lindsey."Yeah, I'm five by five with that"She said. Lindsey spoke again."I guess I can say the same, the only hostile thing he did was point the gun at my head and ask me how the hell I was here and I wasn't gonna pick a fight on it so..I let that go. And yeah I'll..see if I can't talk to him later, he seems more open to listen than he used to since whatever deal he made. I just need to find what I'm going to be doing if this is what my life is now."He said. Faith listened to what he said then spoke."Once the big guy calms down, it easier to talk to him. Since you're here and there's a good chance he'll let you stay in on eof the rooms, maybe you can work with/for him as an PI"She said, smiling at the thought of Lindsey and her working together. Lindsey spoke again."I agree with ya there, we can help each other, and we can be a team..I think with our skills we would be a good fighting force with Angel. I'm deadly with a sword. I could help you brush up on training."Faith could definitely see the three of them fighting together. She liked the thought of having someone to train with. She looked at him."You, Me & Angel...we'll be a force to be reckoned with, that's for sure. I'm cool with you being my sparring partner. It's been a while since I've trained one -on-one with someone. It'll be fun"She said. She thought about the bruises he was probbaly going to get and looked at him."Are you sure you're up to training with me? 'cuz I gotta warn ya, I'm no lightweight when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. When I hit, I usually leave a bruise....or several, depending on who you ask"She said, thinking back to the last training session she had with Xander. By the time they were finished, he was a walking bruise. The funny part was that she wasn't even hitting him with all her strength. She pulled herself from her thoughts when she heard him speaking."Faith, I'm sorry, for back then, and what I was ordered to make you do. What I physically told you to try and do to Angel. I.. have so much regret for so many things from back then."He said. Faith appreciated his apaology. She looked at him."Thank you for apologizing. Back then I was willing to do anything to hurt Angel because of all the anger I had inside me. We aren't the same people we were back then"She said, putting his mind at ease.girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Sep 26 2016, 06:08 AM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

It seemed her and Lin were practically on the same page when it came to how they felt about certain things. Lindsey didn't know where he stood with just about everyone here when it came to them and their feelings on him. It was hard to pinpoint their feelings..and Angel seemed to completely shrug it off and simply act like he wasn't there or something when.. he sure as hell was there. But like Faith said he had to let the guy cool down and..let Angel come to realize that things weren't like they were. "I'm just not exactly gonna grovel on my knees. But..well if he puts me on as a PI then at least I'll be useful."

That's because Lindsey was extremely smart, and a great fighter no matter what anyone said. Angel probably didn't realize what he did, in getting rid of one of his best fighters that he had. But he had to smirk at Faith saying him, herself and Angel would be a force to be reckoned with..but the fact is.. with the three of them it was a pretty true statement to be made. "Yeah the bad guys will run in terror.. mostly probably from you." It was strange talking like this.. to Faith but he figured he'd get used to it.

Lindsey was up for anything, including training so all he could do was smirk at her and nod. He felt like he'd been dead far too long"I really need to get back into it. Trust me, after everything I've been through, I can handle ya. And I'm no lightweight either." he was really good with a sword but he was good at hand to hand too. "And I.. I was Wolfram and Hart's bitch. They had me by the balls, and pretty tight too. Yeah..you're right we aren't the same people as we were then. I just wonder where all of this is gonna lead. But hey, whenever you're ready for training I'm down." Hell part of him wanted to jump in now.

Faith Lehane

(OOC: Sooo sorry for the wait, and anything can happen <3)
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 08:05 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"I'm just not exactly gonna grovel on my knees. But..well if he puts me on as a PI then at least I'll be useful."Lindsey said. Faith knew for a fact that Angel wouldn't make him grovel. Having on the team would be cool. She looked at him."Angel won't make you grovel on your knees. That's not his style. If you do join AI as a PI that'll be awesome. Your legal expertise & hand-to-hand comabt techniques will most definitely be useful."She said in a soft tone. The one thing she had to admit was that Lindsey was a great fighter. Lindsey smirked at her comment then looked at her.""Yeah the bad guys will run in terror.. mostly probably from you."He said. Faith chuckled at that then spoke."I have a talent when it comes to making guys run a way"She said, still chuckling softly. Lindsey smirked and nodded to her comment about not beng a lightweight when she's training."I really need to get back into it. Trust me, after everything I've been through, I can handle ya. And I'm no lightweight either."He said. Faith smiled then spoke."Good to know. Training with you is gonna be fun"She said and couldn't wait to start. There was nothing better than working up a sweat then getting food later on. Lindsey spoke again.And I.. I was Wolfram and Hart's bitch. They had me by the balls, and pretty tight too. Yeah..you're right we aren't the same people as we were then. I just wonder where all of this is gonna lead. But hey, whenever you're ready for training I'm down."He said. Faith looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was getting kind of late. She spent the whole day training by herself and was exhauseted. She figured Lindsey could use something to eat as wwell. She looked at him."Its late. I was thinking we could get soemthing to eat. We can start training in the morning, if you want"girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 02:21 AM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Lindsey wished he could have such faith about Angel but it wasn't easy when he saw how the guy could be but so far.. Angel had been not at all what he expected toward him, which he thought was both amazing and at times a bit nerve wracking. "Never thought I'd say this but you're right. I just..well hey I don't blame anyone who still wants to drop kick me for the past though, just sayin'. And yeah..you seemed to have the world record for that skill, making people run." Hell he was technically still scared of her. But when a grown woman could pick you up and throw you across the room if she wanted to, she was scary.

"I'm just dead in the water until Angel does find some use for me and I swear desk duty ain't gonna cut it. Aside from the legal side..and I just hopes he doesn't think I'm running anything with Wolfram and Hart. Cause I hope a hell portal swallows them forever. But I told him when he figures it out, I'm here." That was what he wanted to say when Angel brought the fact he'd be upset if he found out Lindsey was turning his back, that was the last thing that was happening.

But he wasn't going to dwell on it anymore. He was gonna let it go because dwelling on the past was only gonna serve to run him straight into the ground just from sheer stress. Right now he was in fact hungry and tired and ready to jut..get things off his mind. "Sounds good to me. I'm still a bit..shakey from crawling out of my grave so I'm not up to training right this second. So you lead the way to a good place to eat. Anything else you got in mind because I need my mind off all this. And.. no questions off limits, ask me anything." Because he knew there might be the painful questions. "Can I ask..how you managed to recover..get back on track?" Was that too far?

Faith Lehane
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 31 2016, 09:07 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"Never thought I'd say this but you're right. I just..well hey I don't blame anyone who still wants to drop kick me for the past though, just sayin'. And yeah..you seemed to have the world record for that skill, making people run."Lindsey said. Faith smiled when she heard him say she was right. She loved it when people admitted that. She looked at him."Gee, thanks Linds. Whoever thinks about drop kicking you will have to answer to me"She said with a smile. She meant what she just said. She's not gonn alet her friend got punished for the mistakes he made in the past. She'd hurt anyone who tried to hurt him. She waspulled from her thoughts when she heard his voice."I'm just dead in the water until Angel does find some use for me and I swear desk duty ain't gonna cut it. Aside from the legal side..and I just hopes he doesn't think I'm running anything with Wolfram and Hart. Cause I hope a hell portal swallows them forever. But I told him when he figures it out, I'm here."Faith didn't think Angel would stick him on desk duty. She was sure that he'd find something more use ful for Lindsey. She'd make sure of t. She looked at Lindsey."I'm sure Angel won't make you file paperwork or answer phones. He kows your skills. I'm sure he'll fin something for you to do"She said, making a mental note in er head to talk to Angel on his behalf. Aside from Buffy, she the only oher person he'll listen too. Lindey spoke again."Sounds good to me. I'm still a bit..shakey from crawling out of my grave so I'm not up to training right this second. So you lead the way to a good place to eat. Anything else you got in mind because I need my mind off all this. And.. no questions off limits, ask me anything"He said. Faith was glad that he was interested in getting food. Lindsey looked at her.""Can I ask..how you managed to recover..get back on track?"Faith took a nute to think about where they sohould go for dinner. A minute later she looked at him."There's a burger place down the block. The food's pretty good there"She said. She thought about his question and took a few minutes to think of an answer. A few minutes later, she looked at him."After that experience with Wolfram & Hart, I spiraled out of control and ended up in prisoon. While I was there, I thought back to all the things I did and I hated my self for it. I praye dto God for forgivenes everyday and made a promise to attone for what I did. Recovering took some time."She said, stopping for a minute. That was a dark tim efor her ad she hates talking about it. A inute later, she continued."When I was released, I apologized to all the people I hurt - Angel, Wesley, Buffy and I slowly regained their trust. I became a better person because I was finally at peace with myself. Angel & the others helped me become the person I am today."She said. She was grateful for their support. Without them, she wouldn't have survived.girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 02:42 AM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Lindsey could just about imagine Faith taking up for him, in all honesty it was a funny picture to behold, her actually doing something like that, especially for someone like him. But he wouldn't cast her off because for once they were on the good side of things, and he wasn't here as an evil, yet sad shell of himself. "I'll take your word for that. I think so far I haven't had a lot of issues." He really hasn't, no ones harassed him or done anything. But not that he thought they would. Angel seemed strangely..quiet on the matter. Honestly that got Lindsey wondering since he thought the first thing And would do is beat his face in.

Angel did know his skills, she was right about that. Angel knew what he could do, but he knew Angel, he'd have someone watching Lin closely. But Lindsey wouldn't complain. What he couldn't shake was the feeling that..Angel would put him in the ground if he had even a slight thought to do so. He wasn't going to give him a reason to though either. "Burgers sound good.. honestly I haven't eaten..in well probably a couple of years who really knows how long it's been since I've been six feet under." God how long had it really been?

Listening to her story of how exactly she had made amends after everything that happened and he took a deep breath. Seemed noble of her how she did things, learning from her mistakes with hard time. Although he guessed, being in a hell type prison he could relate. "I guess in a way you could say we're the same. Maybe not the first time I was sent to hell after everything I came back from that and was hurt and vindictive after everything but after dying and being in a hellish prison I learned what I'd done. I'm glad you were able to make it out and regain everyone's trust, just ya think I can find that same peace and move on? And look sorry to bring up dark times, let's get on another subject. What do you wanna know about me?" Figured..why not really get to know each other.

Faith Lehane
PM
^
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 07:34 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteadyI'll take your word for that. I think so far I haven't had a lot of issues."Lindsey said. Faith watched as he took in what she said about Angel. A few minutes later, Lindsey spoke."Burgers sound good.. honestly I haven't eaten..in well probably a couple of years who really knows how long it's been since I've been six feet under."He said. Faith understood what he was going through. Coming back from the dead wasn't easy. When she woke up from her coma a few years back, it took her a little while to get used to being awake. She looked at him."Cool. We can talk some more while we're enjoying some burger, fries and beer"She said with a smile. Lindsey listened as she explained how she made amends with the people she had hurt. She saw him take a deep breath before he spoke."I guess in a way you could say we're the same. Maybe not the first time I was sent to hell after everything I came back from that and was hurt and vindictive after everything but after dying and being in a hellish prison I learned what I'd done. I'm glad you were able to make it out and regain everyone's trust, just ya think I can find that same peace and move on? And look sorry to bring up dark times, let's get on another subject. What do you wanna know about me?"Lindsey asked, figuring that they should really get to know each other. Faith listened to what he said then spoke."I think so. It'll probably take some time but I think it's possible. About mentioning the dark times, it's cool."She said. She honestly believed that he could find peace & move on. It would take time but he'd get there. Faith thought about what hse wante dto know about him then looked at him."Let's start with the basics. Where were you born? do you have any siblings? what made you wanna be a lawyer?"She said in a soft tone as she led him out of the Hyperion.girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Site skin by Rach. at Delusional, SP, RPGD & CC.