Cassandra O'Riley
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 02:13 PM
Cassandra O'Riley
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

It was still mind blowing, still so surreal, to be back in his life, to have him in hers again. Truly, she wanted to go curl up with him for a bit, just be still for a little while, but she understood why they couldn’t. No one knew about her, and she did not want to make people mad. Especially a certain blonde, yes she knew damn it, she knew a lot of things, and she hated it at times. She did not like blondes too much for a reason, and she had a bowl of cereal in front of her, Count Chocula to be exact.

She liked it, it was near Halloween, so why not? She was eating that, while she was sitting at the counter, on one of the stools, she crossed one leg over the other, she was in some pajamas still. She had been staying away from people for the most part, staying mostly in her room, because to be around these people, who she had watched for so long, was just so different. She was having a lot of anxiety lately, she took a bite of her cereal. She was reading the paper right now, after all she liked to keep up to the news, and she could tell which was supernatural and which was not, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip lightly.
PM
^
Cordelia Chase
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 04:47 AM
Cordelia Chase
Face Claim
Charisma Carpenter
Relationship Partner
Doyle
Occupation
Angel Investigations PI/Prophetic Seer
Species
Demon
< She/Her >

Cordelia was up early this morning, probably against all of her better judgment at being awake and what not. She didn't even know why. She just simply couldn't sleep any longer so she got up and got dressed. She dressed in a loose fitting black and white striped tshirt, boot cut jeans and a pair of heeled ankle boots. She decided she'd kick off the morning with some coffee, some food, and some paper work and getting everything sorted. She had a lot of stuff she wanted to do this morning. A lot of stuff Angel wanted her to get done.

But as she walked into the kitchen this morning in particular, she at first didn't see the girl sitting there as she came in walking past putting her hair in a messy bun with her final bobby pin and then starting making coffee and getting Angel's blood sorted out for him. The blood was pigs blood from the local butcher down the street. She wondered how the guy never ended up asking why they needed blood like this. But apparently he didn't.

But then as she was getting her coffee, she immediately felt another being with her. She wondered did they have a ghost or something. But when she turned around, she saw a girl, a brunette, eating chocolate cereal and reading a paper. Cordelia cleared her throat, slightly curious. "Obviously we haven't met before this which..honestly doesn't surprise me one bit because I just crawled my way back into this place but, what's going on? You look lost in thought. Cordelia Chase, I'm a friend of Angel's." Okay so Cordy had a habit of getting in peoples space. The girl could tell her to go away if she wanted but..Cordy was genuinely worried. "That was epically bitchy and I'm so sorry for it. Forgive me..but you did look lost in thought."

Cassandra O'Riley

OUTFIT: CLICK HERE!!

--------------------
user posted image

Sig and avi by ME
PM
^
Cassandra O'Riley
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 01:19 PM
Cassandra O'Riley
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

This was one of the annoying things for her, she knew them all, already, because she had watched, she had researched, she had observed. But she could not come out and say that, right? She did not want to come off as creepy, but at the same time, she could not hide who she was, she wished after this that Angel would just tell everyone who she is, because she was tired of introducing herself over and over. ”Still adjusting.” She turned the page in the newspaper, just trying to make sure she knew what was going on in Los Angeles and in the world in general.

She glanced to the woman when she had spoken once more, and she tried to be polite still. She closed the paper, placing it on the counter all folded up, and turned to face her, ”Cassandra O’Riley…” She paused though, there really was not a better way to say it, ”Angel’s sister, no I wasn’t dead all this time, he thought I was. I’m an immortal witch.” She had the same accent as an Irish person, as Doyle had, and she turned away, as she took a couple more bites of her cereal. If Cordelia looked at the left side of her neck, there would be old scarring, vampire bite mark, that looked kind of brutal. ”And you weren’t bitchy. I’m just adjusting to being back in his life and him in mine after so long.”

And she was having difficulty coping, because she wanted to cuddle with her brother, but knew that it looked wrong because people did not know exactly who she was. So she had to squash that want, affection was something that she lacked for a very long time, and she missed their bond that they used to have. ”Want some cereal?”

Cordelia Chase
PM
^
Cordelia Chase
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 03:09 PM
Cordelia Chase
Face Claim
Charisma Carpenter
Relationship Partner
Doyle
Occupation
Species
Demon
< She/Her >

Cordelia definitely didn't know Cassandra knew all of them very closely. Of course there would be no way for her to know that. Cordelia might be a Seer. But she saw future events before they happened not past ones. Although she could look back, that didn't mean anything. But then again it didn't seem much of a point to see past events, they already happened. Okay Cordelia where were you even going with this thought? She really didn't know but apparently it wasn't going where she hoped it would go, it was going the complete opposite. "Adjusting can be hard, I'm doing that myself."

And she really was, it was hard sometimes when for a few years, you were a glowy ball of nothingness but could look down on your friends and see what they were doing but..couldn't help. It got really lonely though when Angel and everyone fell off the map. She saw no one. Even through random people. She eventually shut the connection down and just treaded boredly in her ball of the great beyond. "Nice to meet you Cass..wait.." Angels sister? Angel had a sister?! Was this what she got for being dead all these years? Apparently. "That definitely makes sense..the witch thing..and the adjusting thing. Again doing it myself." And apparently there was a lot to adjust to.

She was trying to be calm though. She could do that, she could be calm. She was okay. She was just..trying not to have a complete major freak out over here and it was a tad hard to do that if she were being completely honest with herself here. Angel had a sister and it was like..just out there on the wind so casually. Or maybe not so casually. She didn't really know the situation so maybe she should calm herself. But then Cassandra offered her some cereal and..why not. "Sure, that'd be great. So..Angel's sister. Guess he neglected to bring up the fact he ever had one. God come back fro mthe dead and ya learn all kinds of things."

Cassandra O'Riley
PM
^
Cassandra O'Riley
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 03:35 PM
Cassandra O'Riley
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

It was harder to adjust than one realized, she was used to being somewhat alone, but these new feelings, having her brother back, was a bit overwhelming. Although she loved Dawson like a brother, he wasn’t her brother, Angel was. She would probably slip and call him Liam from time to time, but that was because to her, he was still Liam, and she knew he would slip into calling her Kathy, and that was okay. But they both died and were reborn after that night, right?

”Little sister. I was fourteen at the time, always been a witch. The Powers That Be infused my soul with magic before I was conceived. I saw the blonde bitch in a vision, taking away his soul. I warned him, begged him to stay home that night. But he insisted on going…” And it was stated as matter of fact, she lifted up her hand to idly brush her fingers over the crucifix, although she had lost her belief in God a long time ago, she wore it as a reminder. A reminder that it protected her from Angelus, even if it was given to her by Liam to protect her, she wore it more for sentiment than anything.

”I’m the stupid one who thought he returned as an Angel, came back to me. I invited him in, it is my fault our parents are dead, but it doesn’t bother me so much that they’re dead. They weren’t exactly parents, not loving or anything… it was more that I lost him. I pretended to be dead, and then just kept running… once he was cursed with his soul, I figured him thinking I was dead still, would give him plenty of determination to redeem himself. We were close once… I gave him his name that he uses now. Because I did think he was an Angel…“ She glanced to her, serious, but truthful, and she knew she would probably have to explain herself many times over, to make people understand.

”I don’t want revenge, I want that clear. I just want to be with my brother. And I want to meet my nephew. Despite everything, Angel is the one I do love most in this world. That hasn’t changed.” And it wouldn’t, but it did not change the fact that Angelus would always terrify her. ”I just want him happy…”

Cordelia Chase
PM
^
Cordelia Chase
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 05:55 AM
Cordelia Chase
Face Claim
Charisma Carpenter
Relationship Partner
Doyle
Occupation
Species
Demon
< She/Her >

Cordelia listened to Cass and could tell the poor girl had so much on her mind and she felt bad. She felt she wanted to help the poor girl in some way but wondered if she helping her was even possible. It was so sad to hear her story and she took a deep breath..god it was almost hard to listen. She knew Angelus's past but hearing it like this it was like a punch in the gut almost. She didn't know why she was having such strong emotions if she was being honest. "He was too stubborn to listen to you. Too stubborn to see that you saw..at least part of his fate. My visions were only really useful in solving the cases, I'm sure he wouldn't much listen if I'd had them about him."

So she could see where Cass was coming from in all honesty, she just couldn't imagine losing people she cared about to the likes of Angelus. The thought honestly made her shiver. "One, you weren't stupid, Cass, can I call you that? I like nicknames sorry. But..one you were young and thought..hey my brother has come back he's not gone, but she'd changed him. Two, he wasn't himself..again changed him. He would have gotten in whether you let him or not so think about that. Besides, Angel is who he is now and the name fits what he does..saves people like an angel would, I presume." She was right though, it wasn't Cass's fault. She liked this girl.

Cordelia could tell that the girl didn't want revenge, she wasn't even thinking that. "Hey I wasn't thinking revenge..plus the way you talked about your parents, I could kinda tell. Honestly I never much got any care from my parents either if we're being honest here so sometimes I felt the same. If all they were gonna do was worry about how rich they were then why was I there? Until dad lost it all due to tax evasion." She shook her head and gave Cass a sorry look, she was actually listening her mind just decided to go on it's own little track apparently and it wasn't wanting to listen to her. "Well then don't dwell on the past. You are here, you can meet Connor..he's a good kid now. And I think now that he's not alone anymore he is happy."

Cassandra O'Riley
PM
^
Cassandra O'Riley
 Posted: Nov 9 2016, 03:20 PM
Cassandra O'Riley
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

”I should have done something to stop him. I should have tried harder… instead I just… “ And she meant that, part of her regretted not stopping it. She did not know how their lives would have turned out then, but would it be better than this? She glanced up at Cordelia, trying to explain, it was hard to explain the bond she had with her brother. ”Yes, Cass is fine. He really was the one with the angelic face. Even as human, even as a drunken whore of a man… he still loved me. He still was just my big brother. I tried telling him what I was once… but back then witches were burned at the stake. So I didn’t tell him, I couldn’t take it if he looked at me like I was a monster… Angel… I used to call him my Angel plenty of times.”

And she believed he was an Angel when he came back from the grave, that somehow… somehow her prayers were answered. She stopped praying that night, stopped believing in God that night. ”Sometimes people think I mean to get revenge. I don’t… I mean if I wanted to, I could have thrown a fireball at him by now. No, the only one I would want to kill is Darla. But I can’t…” She was a bit bitter about that, because she knew what had happened, but still… ”She is Connor’s mother no matter what she has done. And I STILL cannot believe that.” And so she had to think about Connor, about how that would affect him.

”I am scared to meet Connor… what if he doesn’t like me? I just want my family… that’s all.” Family, that is what it was about with Cass, she stirred her cereal idly, as she stared down at it, quite not hungry anymore.

Cordelia Chase
PM
^
Cordelia Chase
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 04:58 AM
Cordelia Chase
Face Claim
Charisma Carpenter
Relationship Partner
Doyle
Occupation
Species
Demon
< She/Her >

Cordelia just let the girl rant and didn't intercept while she did it. She was always the type to listen to people, though people took note that Cordelia didn't sugar coat or try to down play any situation. She told things how they were with no care to what anyone thought of her opinion..because she really didn't care and if you thought she was wrong that was on you..but she wanted to be helpful to Cass. "Don't take this wrong but I think you honestly did all you could." She took a deep breath listening to the girl. "Have you tried talking to him about these feelings.. like nowadays? I'm pretty sure he's in a better mindset now."

At least from where she was standing, but these just seemed like issues that she shouldn't be third party to in all honestly but she wasn't leaving. She just sipped her coffee and listened while she thought over things in her head and tried to put together just what the woman was telling her. "This is why I say you need to let your brother know all of this instead of keeping it inside. You tried in the past..even telling him what you really were but he needs to know how you've felt all this time. Hey, if you need help I'll even help you by being there..I don't know. But it's time..it's been what 200 years? And that's what being family is .. you wanna be angry but you realize that there's a time and place for moving on. Darla, I'll always have my issues with but you're right she's Connor's mother, even Angel will tell you that."

God thinking about Connor after everything was so weird though. She wasn't going to tell Cass that being taken over by an evil bitch who actually was killing the world with 'eternal all powerful peace' and having sex with Connor to bring the seed forth for Jasmin to give birth to herself happened. She didn't want one of the aforementioned fireballs thrown at her. "And I know you want your family, I can totally understand that. But honestly Connor's come a long way. Don't count him off and think he won't like you. Give him a chance. You need to stop thinking so negatively about this situation because if you let it bring you down you won't get anywhere. So if you want your family make the stride to gain them back." Yes..easier said than done but she felt it could be done.

Cassandra O'Riley
PM
^
Chris
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 11:24 PM
Chris
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 03:36 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

This thread has been abandoned. If you would like it to be reopened please contact a member of the Staff.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed

Site skin by Rach. at Delusional, SP, RPGD & CC.