Toggle Cbox

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Just Crashing (Lindsey)
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 09:40 PM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Lindsey walked them to his truck and he had to admit, he would never in a million years have thought that this is where he would be. Sitting here talking to Faith..and she was actually talking instead of beating his brains outta his skull..or laughing as she watched Angel do it. And okay he should give her credit for trying to find redemption just like he was trying to do. They were in the same boat and he had to remember that fact. "Sounds good..ain't had much of a decent meal since being back."

And this would definitely be something he wasn't going to pass up on now. But she's right, he mused as they got to his truck and he helped her in. It was going to take some time and he couldn't push it, as much as he probably wanted to and get fast answers and..actually get redemption it was gonna take time. "I guess I'm just glad to see you on the right side of things. Honestly.. I had a feeling even back them..that neither of us really were who we were trying to be." With Faith it was apparent. With Lin he was trying to bury it, but here he was.

Snapping out of the thought, he realized that Faith was someone who believed that he would find what he was seeking. But when she asked about his past, he raised a brow cause damn he hadn't ever thought about that in so much detail but it wasn't like it was something so bad to talk about. "Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma..family was dirt poor.. one bedroom shack..one toilet..yeah. I do have siblings..I was one of 7, but we were down to five when the flu hit us and we lost two of the kids, Lacey and Jared. And well one I needed something to get me out of the hell hole I was in before I died in a one bedroom shack like my siblings..and..I was always smart..just fell on the wrong side of the spectrum when I became a lawyer but I guess it was because I was always the one who settled things in my house as a kid like a lawyer would."

Faith Lehane

--------------------
user posted image

Sig and Avi made by LaLa
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 9 2016, 08:28 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"Sounds good..ain't had much of a decent meal since being back."Lindsey said as he led her towards his truck. Faith was enjoying the time she was spending with him.Lindsey helped her into his truck then got in a ew minutes later. He looked at her then spoke."I guess I'm just glad to see you on the right side of things. Honestly.. I had a feeling even back then..that neither of us really were who we were trying to be."He said. Faith smiled as she listened to him then spoke."Its good to be on the right side. And you're right. Neither of us were who we were back then. We were being manipulated by Wolfram & Hart."She said. Faith hates who she was back then and how she allowed herself to be used by Wolfram & Hart as a weapon againt Angel. She's grateful that she was sent to prison. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Lindsey speak."Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma..family was dirt poor.. one bedroom shack..one toilet..yeah. I do have siblings..I was one of 7, but we were down to five when the flu hit us and we lost two of the kids, Lacey and Jared. And well one I needed something to get me out of the hell hole I was in before I died in a one bedroom shack like my siblings..and..I was always smart..just fell on the wrong side of the spectrum when I became a lawyer but I guess it was because I was always the one who settled things in my house as a kid like a lawyer would."He said. Lindsey had it rough...almost as rough as she did, growing up. he fely bad that two of his siblings died when the flu hit. She looked at him."Your childhood sounds as rough as mine was. I'm an only child. My mother was an alocoholic and my father's in prison. My mother never really cared about me. I learned at an early age that I could only really trust & rely on myself. When I was a senior in high school, my mother died. After that I was Called and taken in by my Watcher. That didn't last long. Shortly after that, my Watcher was brutually murdered in front of me. After that, I took off and made my way to Sunnydale. Things were good until I messed it all up by going rogue"She said, trying no to think about that.girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 10:44 PM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

Well she wasn't wrong, and he couldn't deny that Wolfram and Hart hadn't had him by the balls because they had. He was one big pawn in all their games to bring down Angel and bring forth the apocalypse and damn did they get their wish and it had cost him a hand, a trip to hell, and being shot to death in the chest twice, not things he wanted to go through and relive again any time soon. "Yeah we were but they can kiss both our asses for all I care." And he didn't care, not anymore, he was done with it.

Yeah his childhood was rough and he wasn't proud of the things he did to get out of it. He still wished he could have saved his siblings. "Yeah it was rough but the only thing I regret is just running away..but when momma ended up in the ground and dad sold the house while smiling like a jackass while he signed the deed over to the bank.. I didn't know what else to do so I ran. Somehow got into law school.. then found Wolfram and Hart. Or.. it found me. I still wonder if my siblings got out alive.. if I should have tried to save them." He really did wonder if they were really out there.

He did feel sorry that she had it so rough too, he couldn't imagine. "Can't imagine going through all that at such a young age yourself. Sorry about your mom and sorry about the crappy people you had to deal with.. and hey I went rogue myself.. just in a I think I'm tired of being the good guy this week..and then things just kinda spiraled. For a while I really hated Angel ya know.. not now though. And.. I don't hate you. We messed up but we're fixing it." He sighed and thought about that as he drove.

Faith Lehane

PM
^
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 08:59 AM
is
Face Claim
Relationship Partner
Occupation
Species
< >

.limeback { width: 400px; background-color: #ffffff; border-top: #687E5A 20px solid; }.limebar { width: 400px; height: 4px; background-color: #a4b19c; }.limeimg { width: 350px; height: 215px; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/h5FWjCR.png); margin-top: 12px; }.limelyric1 { width: 400px; color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 19px; margin-top: 5px; }.limelyric2 { width: 350px; color: #a4b19c; font-family: 'Voltaire', sans-serif; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; margin-top: -10px; }.limetext { width: 325px; background-color: #ffffff; color: #000000; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; padding: 5px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 8px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; }.limetext b { color: #687E5A; }.limenotes { width: 400px; height: 20px; background-color: #687E5A; color: #e0e5de; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; }.limenotes a { color: #e0e5de; }.gwwcred { width: 400px;color: #687E5A; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif;font-size: 9px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: right;margin-right: 10px;}.gwwcred b { color: #000000; } .gwwcred a { color: #687E5A; }Hold, Hold on, Hold onto meCause I'm a little unsteady"Yeah we were but they can kiss both our asses for all I care." Lindsey said. Faith smiled at that."Thay can burn in Hell a thousand times over"Faith said, making it clear that she was finally at peace with her past and everything that she had done.Faith was finally proud of the woman she was today. Lindsey's voice pulled her out of her thoughts."Yeah it was rough but the only thing I regret is just running away..but when momma ended up in the ground and dad sold the house while smiling like a jackass while he signed the deed over to the bank.. I didn't know what else to do so I ran. Somehow got into law school.. then found Wolfram and Hart. Or.. it found me. I still wonder if my siblings got out alive.. if I should have tried to save them."He said with a bit of sadness in his voice. Faith looked at him."Maybe they're out there. If you want, I can help you look for them online."She said, not really sure what to say. She didn't have any siblings so she couldn't imagine what he must be feeling right now."Can't imagine going through all that at such a young age yourself. Sorry about your mom and sorry about the crappy people you had to deal with.. and hey I went rogue myself.. just in a I think I'm tired of being the good guy this week..and then things just kinda spiraled. For a while I really hated Angel ya know.. not now though. And.. I don't hate you. We messed up but we're fixing it."Lindsey said. Faith smiled softly at him."Thanks. It was tough but I survived. I hated myself for a while but I'm over that. I'm happy with who I am now. You're right, we are fixing things. Things are gonna get better for us"She said. girlwhowaited @ (?shine)(cttw?)

Lindsey McDonald
^
Lindsey McDonald
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 08:22 PM
Lindsey McDonald
Face Claim
Christian Kane
Relationship Partner
N/A
Occupation
Ex Lawyer
Species
Human
< She/Her >

At least they felt the same way about Wolfram and Hart because Lindsey hoped he never saw them again, he hoped that he had to deal with them again. Just the thought made him sick to his stomach to think about. He was still hoping they weren't the reason that he was back to life.. he hoped that they weren't pulling the strings. He didn't want anything to do with them. If they were the reason he was back, he wouldn't rejoin them no matter what, and they could just deal with that. "Yeah they can, but even I think Hell is too nice of a place for those bastards." And he felt strongly about that statement and would no matter what. He sighed a bit and wished that things would just fall into place sometimes but it wasn't that easy.

At the thought that his siblings possibly being out there, he wondered if she could be right.. could that actually be a possibility. He wondered about it a lot because what if his siblings were alive..well what were remaining of them.. he could salvage what he lost. "I could only hope they're alive. And i mean maybe we could try that.. I wouldn't mind some help but it's just a matter of if they're really out there still." He hoped that they'd gotten out of their respective situations.. made something of themselves. It was all he could hope for.

He could understand Faith, he could level with her..felt how she felt because he'd been there. He felt like no one appreciated his efforts.. ever. Felt like no one saw what he tried to do and only picked on what he didn't do. "Yeah.. now just stay on the straight and narrow..and i intend to as well. We can hold each other accountable in that aspect. And yeah we are i just hope someone sees my efforts.. I don't know if Angel really sees them." He knew Angel didn't trust him still, he knew that more than ever.

Faith Lehane

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Site skin by Rach. at Delusional, SP, RPGD & CC.